Last updated: 26 June 2023
By accessing or using our website, you consent to the practices described in this policy.
- Information We Collect: a. Personal Information: When you voluntarily provide it, we may collect personal information such as your name, email address, and any other information you choose to provide through contact forms or email communications. b. Usage Data: We may collect non-personal information about your interaction with our website, such as the pages visited, the date and time of access, and other similar data.
- Use of Information: a. We may use the personal information you provide to respond to your inquiries, provide requested services, or send relevant information about our products and services. b. We may use usage data to analyze and improve our website’s performance, content, and user experience. c. We may use your information to comply with legal obligations or enforce our Terms of Service.
- Disclosure of Information: a. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except in the following circumstances: i. We may share your information with trusted third-party service providers who assist us in operating our website or conducting our business. ii. We may disclose your information if required by law or in response to a valid legal request.
- Data Security: a. We implement appropriate security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. b. However, please note that no data transmission over the internet or electronic storage method is completely secure. We cannot guarantee absolute security of your information.
- Third-Party Links: Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these external sites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those websites before providing any personal information.
- Children’s Privacy: Our website is not intended for individuals under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect or store personal information from children without parental consent. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child without verifiable parental consent, we will delete that information promptly.